ABOUT THE ROLE
Our clinet is currently recruiting a Business Operations Analyst within their Business Operations team.
The Business Operations team are at the heart of the business and play a key role in driving business performance and connecting the Brand Building and Customer Development teams. The role of the Business Operations Analyst is to help the Business Operations team to manage the large amount of information and market intelligence required to do the team’s job effectively
As a Business Operations Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Analyses of internal (historical & forecast) & external (market) data and deliver insightful monthly reports
• Work closely with our Finance Business Partner to review all internal and external performance
• Lead user in Business Operations team for our internal systems including ProClarity, Dunhumby, Brandview, Nielsen and Kantar
• Identification of real / potential issues and opportunities that exist versus business targets
• Create and continuously improve all reports generated
• Develop and leverage key contact relationships across Unilever UK/Ireland to establish and maintain the flow of performance related data & information
• Manage all information and market related data for the Business Operations team.
• Report all information and make recommendations to the team based on it
• Support the Senior Business Operations Manager in driving the S&OP process (within Customer Development) and preparing the monthly short term forecast
• Support the Senior/Business Operations Manager in managing issues which flow from the forecast review meetings
• Identify key trends and challenge Business Operations Manager assumptions by using different data points
• Drive value added insight through analysis of short term forecast to hold customer teams accountable to their forecast
• Working with the Customer Development Operations team to design relevant analysis and reporting
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• The successful candidate will hold a 3rd level degree in business or related discipline
• 3-5 years experience in a similar FMCG environment.
• The individual will be passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about delivering results.
• The individual should be highly numerate and possess excellent analytical and communication skills. They should be highly organised, flexible and able to work and prioritise under pressure.
• Excellent working knowledge of the various software packages used in sales (Advanced Excel, SAP, ProClarity, PowerPoint) Optimising Promotional Sell-Out
• Experience and understanding of various data sourcing tools e.g. Nielsen, Dunhumby, Kantar, ProClarity
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP BEHAVIOURS
• Make a positive difference to every day to make Unilever a great place to work
• Prioritise personal development
• Live the standards of leadership below:
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent & Teams
Return to search
We at Spirit Executive had a shared vision of creating a client and candidate focused recruitment service which positions us within the industry as “best in class”.Read More
Spirit Executive is a Marketing and Sales recruitment solution specialist. We operate at the mid to senior range within FMCG related industries.Read More
Spirit Executive is proud of its strong no nonsense approach. People describe us as a friendly and collaborative firm, with a strong emphasis on quality and targeted outcomes.Read More